Sunday, July 10, 2011

OVERWORKED, IN A GOOD WAY

I've been totally overworked for most of this year.  7 days a week.  Photography and photo/video editing during the day, and in the recording studio at night, followed by 1 episode of 30 rock at midnight and do it all over again.  I'm sort of going crazy.

That said, I've also just completed, or am still completing some of the coolest projects of my life. Probably the longest running is "Deep Sea Diver".  The music of Jessica Dobson and her husband Peter.  They are both insanely talented, and intermittently annoying. I am nearly done producing, recording and mixing a full length record with them.  I'm not sure who will put it out, or exactly when it will be released, but I can tell you it is really good.

Here is a picture I snapped at one of our recording sessions in Seattle.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment