Monday, August 16, 2010

ABOUT OUR FOOD SUPPLY

OK, ok, I will be getting back to photography and road trips shortly here.  There is a lot on the horizon.  I'm currently in NYC at my sublet apartment preparing to depart for Stockholm and Berlin to finish a Mando Diao documentary I've been directing for almost 3 years now with my crew at Long Beach Film Company.  I am also leaving for an extensive American road trip in the fall with artist Neil Harrison, to document what I call, "THE INSTITUTES OF AMERICAN LIVING" in both photographs and moving pictures.  So it will be primarily photography coming soon. but...

I have been getting more and more into health over the last several years, a good diet is key to living in harmony with your own body, and with the Earth.  I would encourage you to watch this short 2 part mini documentary on what is in our food and water and how it got there.  Be aware, it will make you a better photographer, or musician, or whatever else when your health and brain function are on point.  Be warned, some of this is a little scary.





0 comments:

Post a Comment