Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Wignall Road Journals

Over the last year Wignall and I have talked several times about creating a forum for his photography road journals. The first and only one he ever did, which chronicled photographing and traveling with the artists Mando Diao throughout Sweden, followed by a week in the UK with the Cold War Kids, and lastly, a trip to the bush of Malawi Africa, instantly tripled the amount of hits his website was getting, and gave me the obvious idea of creating a more formal setting for his thoughts and ideas. It is simple, he sends me entries from wherever he is, and I do my best to edit them, and put them on this blog. Wignall is currently in Berlin, Germany, and will be sending in the most recent of these journals with pictures any day.

Diane

0 comments:

Post a Comment